Article 1 – Legal Provisions
Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.thehungrydutchman.com
Data Controller (hereinafter also “The Administrator”): The Hungry Dutchman, located at Doornstraat 241, 2584AM, The Hague, The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 74288466.
Article 2 – Access to the Website
Access to the website and its use are strictly personal. You shall not use this website, the data, and information provided on it for commercial, political, or publicity purposes, nor for any commercial offers, especially not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website Content
All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) images, videos, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights under the law. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or adaptation, in any form, of the whole or any part of it, including the technical applications, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Administrator. Failure to act immediately against any infringement cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Website Management
For the proper management of the website, the Administrator may, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, or limit access to a specific category of visitors to the entire or part of the website.
- Remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international laws or against internet etiquette.
- Temporarily make the website unavailable to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The Administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of the website, which may render the website or any of its functionalities inaccessible. How you connect to the website is your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data, including against virus attacks on the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you consult on the Internet.
The Administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
- Due to your use of the website or services accessible via the internet.
If the Administrator is involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all damages he incurs and will incur as a result of this.
Article 6 – Data Collection
Your data is collected by The Hungry Dutchman and (an) external processor(s). Personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the Administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, where applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your Rights Regarding Your Data
Under Article 13(2)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data or restrict its processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed, and specifying the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a response to your request within one month of receipt. Depending on the complexity of the requests and their number, this period may be extended by two months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of Personal Data
If certain information is required to access certain functionalities of the website, the Administrator will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial Offers
You may receive commercial offers from the Administrator. If you no longer wish to receive these, please unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link in the email or send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Article 10 – Data Retention
The data collected by the website’s administrator are used and stored for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. This allows us to set up the website specifically for you and makes logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into website visits based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages, and topics. This way, we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- No other cookies
- When you visit our website, cookies from the administrator and/or third parties may be installed on your device.
Article 12 – Visual Material and Offered Products
No rights can be derived from the visual material that belongs to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court in the place of residence of the administrator has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes concerning these conditions, unless there is a legal exception.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information, or information about the website itself, you can contact: B. ten Broeke, firstname.lastname@example.org.